1st & 3rd Saturday of the month from 9-11am
Christian City Church (310 Laura Louise Ln, Bozeman, Mt 59718)
Food Pantry | Kathy Bergevin |(406) 853 - 2026
Clothes Closet | Karen Beach | (406) 579-2151
1) There are no income requirements to receive food assistance.
2) The application form will grant you assistance through the end of the calendar year; a new form will need to be filled out if there is still a need the following year. The only information gathered will be basic information, such as name, address and number of persons in the household. This information will be kept private and not used for any purpose other than serving the needs of our guests.
3) This is a supplemental food program and is not designed to meet all the nutritional needs of a person or family. When determining the amounts of food given to our guests, we take into account the size of the family and the ages of those in the household.
4) To be able to operate in an orderly and efficient manner, children will not be permitted to walk through the pantry set-up.
5) Food will be set up in categories and guests will be given a choice of items and quantity allowed based on family size. Limits will be enforced on multiples of certain items so everyone has an opportunity for a diverse assortment of food.
6) Guests may receive food assistance on the first and third Saturday of the month between 9 and 11 am, and will be assisted in a first come first serve manner.
The food pantry is located at the church office at 310 Laura Louise Ln. Unit A. Bozeman, Mt 59718, next to Randash auto center.