If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday.
The Food + Personal Care Pantry, and the Clothing Closet are ministries of Christian City Church. Our mission is to provide confidential, temporary, bi-monthly assistance to the people of Christian City Church and the Gallatin Valley. In fulfilling this mission, we are constantly reminded that just as we have reviewed God's love, grace, and forgiveness, He empowers us to offer this gift to others by service to the community. As we serve the city, we serve Jesus.
1st & 3rd Saturday of the month from 9-11am
Christian City Church (310 Laura Louise Ln, Bozeman, Mt 59718)
Julie Houts | (214) 533-4206
The Food and Personal Care Pantry is still operating the first and third Saturday of each month. In order to limit exposure to the Coronavirus we are changing things up over these next weeks.
1. Sign in at the door, one at a time, and return to your car. Please make us aware of any specific needs and we will do our best to accommodate you. Our supplies are limited at this time.
2. We will bring a pre-prepared box of food out to you.
3. Please be aware that we may have additional clients during this time, but we are doing our best to keep our supplies stocked and ready to meet the need.
4. If you are sick, please stay home. Other arrangements may be possible.
Thanks everyone!! We are praying this will be the only time we have to do this!
We are praying for all of you!!
1) There are no income requirements to receive food assistance.
2) The application form will grant you assistance through the end of the calendar year; a new form will need to be filled out if there is still a need the following year. The only information gathered will be basic information, such as name, address and number of persons in the household. This information will be kept private and not used for any purpose other than serving the needs of our guests.
3) This is a supplemental food program and is not designed to meet all the nutritional needs of a person or family. When determining the amounts of food given to our guests, we take into account the size of the family and the ages of those in the household.
4) To be able to operate in an orderly and efficient manner, children will not be permitted to walk through the pantry set-up.
5) Food will be set up in categories and guests will be given a choice of items and quantity allowed based on family size. Limits will be enforced on multiples of certain items so everyone has an opportunity for a diverse assortment of food.
6) Guests may receive food assistance on the first and third Saturday of the month between 9 and 11 am, and will be assisted in a first come first serve manner.
The food pantry is located at the church office at 310 Laura Louise Ln. Unit A. Bozeman, Mt 59718, next to Randash auto center.